miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2015

THANKSGIVING CARD


l have found these stamps from STAMPlorations and althoung I said to myself that I should not buy any addional material I could not resit at all to buy them because not only they have a very special prize, without shipping cost but also  they just took one week to be delivered from USA to my house. So I am pretty happy with my shopping.!!!

He descubierto los sellos de STAMPlorations. y aunque he dicho que no iba a comprar nada de material, no me he podido resistir porque tenían un superofertón, además no tenía gastos de envío y tardaron los sellos en llegar a casa ni una semana desde USA. Así que estoy contentísima con la adquisición!!

This pumpkim makes me crazy. I have coloured it with watercolour pencils and added just a litte bit light afterwards I have punched some leaves and finally I sticked them to add volumen. I think it looks great!

Esta calabaza me tiene loca, la he coloreado con lápices acuarelables y le he añadido un poco de brillito, luego he troquelado unas hojas y las he pegado de forma que dieran un poco de volumen.



As tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day, although is not Official Holiday in Spain, I want to share with you this card and to thank you for all your support, your visits, your comments and all the positive and good ideas you give me. Sincerely thank you !!
Como mañana es el Día de Acción de Gracias y aunque en España no se celebra, he hecho esta tarjeta para agradeceros vuestro apoyo, visitas, comentarios y todas las cosas buenas que me aportáis.


I would like to summit to the following challenge to  Sundays Stamps SSC: 114, with theses sketch:

Me voy a presentar al reto que proponen en Sundays Stamps SSC: 114, con esta sketch:


And also I will submit this card to the monthly challenge from  La Pareja Creativa: LEAVES. Really I have lost the count of how many I have to do !!!

Y como el reto del mes de La Pareja Creativa: HOJAS también me presento (no se cuántas llevo ya).



Thanks for all to all of you!!

Gracias por todo a todos!!



3 comentarios:

  1. This is a wonderful Thanksgiving card with all the sparkle you have added and with the addition of the leaves surounding the cute pumpkin. Stamp mail is the best, isn't it? Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Qué maja eres! Y qué creativa, que no paras de hacer más y más cosas preciosas y encima tienes tiempo para hacer otra más para agradecer... si ya sólo visitarte nos compensa!
    Y ya tengo a favoritos esta marca de sellos, jajaja!
    Muchas gracias de nuevo por dedicar tu tiempo a presentarnos tus retos en La Pareja Creativa!
    Besitos!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Susana, this is such a lovely Fall card! I love all the sparkle you added to you card! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps this week! XX

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...