lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

CASAS MOLONAS

I was looking forward getting these stamps of nice houses !! Ohh my God my mind is plenty of projects with these stamps!!!. I bought them in STAMPlorations.

Qué ganas tenía de hacerme con unos sellos de casas molonas como estas!! Madre mía la de proyectos que les tengo preparados!!. También son de STAMPlorations.




I started by stamping these houses on white cardstock with Versafine white ink, then I´ve stamped again but with Stazon white ink (becuase this ink resists the alcohol of the markers). I have painted houses with Copic markers. Finally I´ve cut houses with a circle die cut and I put then on the image.
I really love the effects of having the image black and white and a little part of the image coloured!

He empezado estampando las casas sobre la cartulina con tinta negra Versafine, luego las he vuelto a estampar con tinta negra Stazon (que es la que aguanta el alcohol de los rotuladures). Y las he coloreado con Copics. Finalmente he troquelado las casas con un troquel circular y lo he colocado encima de la imagen.
Me encanta el efecto que hace la imagen en blanco y negro y una pequeña parte de la misma coloreada!



The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps.
El sentimiento es un sello de Simon Says Stamps.




With this card I am going to the Sundays Stamps SSC: 114 challenge:

Con esta tarjeta me presento al reto que proponen en Sundays Stamps SSC: 114.

 
Many thanks indeed for your visit and have a nice day!!
 
Muchas gracias por la visita y que tengas un buen día!!






5 comentarios:

  1. I love your little brightened circle! (I also like the look of the black + white with a colored portion). Great job! The stitched circle also adds the perfect amount of detail.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great spotlight card! I love how you interpreted the sketch.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love this! Your spotlight technique is perfectly done. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello! sweet card, luv the masking...awesome coloring! so glad you played along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So clever
    Only coloring that part.
    Grat card with great stamplorations Image.
    Thanks for joining with is at Sunday Stamps
    Hugs
    Monika DT

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...